If you experience a crash, the best way to help us find and correct the bug is to send us the crash report, generated when the app crashes.
Here are the steps to obtain the crash reports :
- Sync your device to iTunes.
- Find the crash logs on your computer.
Depending on the platform, here is where they are located:
• Mac OS X : ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
(the library folder in your user folder)
• Windows XP : C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
• Windows Vista or 7 : C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
<USERNAME> is the user’s login name for the computer. <DEVICE_NAME> is the name of the iPod touch or iPhone, for example, “John’s iPhone”.
The crash report’s file name begins with the application name “alpha-iPad”, and end with the .crash extension.
- Send us the crash report at email@example.com